martes, 6 de abril de 2010

Endless learning...


You never finish learning something, and with social dynamics happens too.

I'd like thank to all the girls that let me learn about their behavior, good and bad moments.

I thought certainly some things than today just make me to analyze all the situations that makes oneself growing.

I falled in love, but it isn´t enought sometimes.

My rockband, my bootcamps and a lot of girls are outside, waiting for me.

All the world.

This'not my top, I'm always getting better, higher. I'm a fucking genious! ;)

I love you. Don't worry, I won't upload pics about you. I could make more for you and could be more given away with you, but you didn't deserve it 'cause... (do you really think that it was my top? you had reason, but you could be the person who...) I love you, really, but you didn't want this worked.

Kisses.

Kal.

No hay comentarios: